- Full tutorials for projects we are frequently emailed. We can just sit and explain how to do something in a big obnoxious paragraph, but it always helps to have a visual of the whole process set-by-step. Some of the projects currently on the list are the bleached shirts, the hair bow, and Oreo pops.
- Guest posts from various writers. We have our first few lined up and we're excited!
- A man's point of view on Pinterest and Pinstrosity. Our dashing and daring husbands have agreed to jump in every now and then to give their perspective on life, pins, and projects. They even have a few Pinstrosities of their own to share.
- We're thinking about doing a post every now and again with a Show and Tell of Pin Wins and Spins that we have been sent. We still encourage you to send your Pin Wins over to Pin-n-Tell, but we do occasionally get one sent to us. As Pin Wins aren't really the focus of this site we don't post them too often, but maybe an occasional show and tell would be fun. Yea or Nay?
- Some Mondays we all just need a bit of cheer and motivation. Sometimes it may be an encouraging thought and a humorous photo we found on Pinterestt. Warning...we do have a quirky sense of humor. We may even post up an old favorite...like this one that's fits today's post well: (just wait, you'll understand):
- More of our personal Pinstrosities. We're not immune to having Pinstrosities by any means. We started this site to make fun of ourselves and all of our Pinstrosities and it has turned into such a fun community of Pinstrosipeeps. We love getting all your submissions and we try to feature them as much as we can; consequently we have tried to cut back on featuring our projects. But trust me, we still have Pinstrosities. Every does. Some just don't want to admit it. I'm sure Martha Stewart still has her share of things that don't work perfect the first time...but in her business it doesn't really sell well to show those ones. That's why we're here...to show it's normal.
|Doesn't that just look appetizing?|
|I know...my pans aren't beautiful. I need to test out that cleaning a cookie sheet pin I've seen all over the place. But really...it does the job stains or no stains, so I don't really care too much.|
I then carefully placed another crust heart on top, trying hard not to squeeze the filling out (but I didn't succeed with all of them as you see below).
I dipped my fingers in water and then carefully pushed the top layer of the mini pies down to join the two pieces. I was trying to seal the edges and give the heart more of a 3-D shape.