We have had some questions about what to do if you have a pin win you want to submit. Em and I talked it over yesterday and decided that we would post pin wins, but we are going to be extremely picky about the pin wins we feature. We will not be posting every pin win we receive. What are we looking for in a good pin win?
- -A Pin Win that fixes a Pinstrosity
- -A Pin Win that is creative
- -A Pin Win that took some work
- -Something that didn't turn out anything like the pin, but turned out utterly fantastic anyway
What we are not looking for:
- -A normal cookie recipe that worked.
- -A simple craft that worked like the pin said it would
Follow @Pinstrosity We have also made us a Twitter Account! We're both a little new to twitter, but we're excited to explore the new possibilities it holds.
To protect your photos and our content, the Pinstrosity watermark will be placed on the photographs of the submitted Pinstrosities (not the original pin photos) unless we are directed otherwise by the submitter or the photo is submitted with a watermark present. We are working hard to ensure that credit is given to the correct people and that pictures are not taken from our site and used for other purposes.