- The vase in the original seems to be slightly larger, allowing for three peeps to fit, instead of two, the original doesn't look quite so cramped.
- Kim said she didn't have flowers, so she wanted to try eggs, the problem with that is the eggs didn't quite fill in all the spaces she was hoping it would.
- The Jelly Beans are more of a Valentines color scheme, the green in the original is very Springy ( although the red Jellys I really don't mind, I probably would have used leftover Jelly Bellys too, if you have em' waste not!)
- When looking at the original pin, after some investigation, I found that the flowers were placed in a cup filled with water, that was placed in the middle of the vase, this helped to keep everything in place, because there wasn't was much room for everything to jostle around.
- I do believe they sell individual peeps now days, so if you are willing to spend more, that could work.
- Another idea is to use the peeps on the end of the rows in the packaging for the corners, place the non torn peeps on both corners, and any ole' peep in the middle, you might have to buy more packages to do this, but hey, you wanted to eat a few anyways right?
- And I haven't tried it, but the thought came to me( and Kim mentioned this also) to color the white marshmallow part with a pink highlighter, (or yellow, or green, what have you) the peeps might just match the color perfect, worth a shot. Then you
can eat them latermight not want to eat them after all that.